Thursday 13 August 2009

...and relax!

Well it's been a busy few days for MLB, I've had several different orders. A batch of vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing for my daughters nursery as she's just moved up to the toddler room and I wanted to thank the baby room staff for all their hard work in looking after our little one so very well. I hope you enjoy the cakes girls!

My next door neighbour ordered a batch to send to her mum, just to let her know she loved her! What a thoughtful daughter. Hope you enjoyed your chocolate cupcakes Sue.

Finally some more chocolate cupcakes sprinkled with pretty little stars for Jane, who was throwing a last minute jewellery party for her friends. What's better than cupcakes, champagne and girlie chat?!

Until next time...

MLB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment